The Contreras Report: Business México
Welcome to The Contreras Report: Business Mexico
Covering topics such as México economy, goods & services crossing the Méxican/US border, trade agreements, the business life, and interviews that will open your mind to new business possibilities.
This program is presented by Raoul Lowery-Contreras. He understands the business.
THE CONTRERAS REPORT-BUSINESS MEXICO, answers these questions and punctures myths…
- Most American-thinking about Americans doing business in Mexico is anchored around the myth that Americans are prohibited from owning land in Mexico. Wrong!
- Many Americans think Mexico is a poverty sinkhole with women giving birth to ten, 15 children. Wrong!
- Many Americans cannot see past Mexico’s expropriation of the American/British oil industry eight decades ago; they don’t see the hundreds and thousands of American and British gasoline stations sprouting up in Mexico like weeds: Chevron, ARCAO, Gulf, Valero, BP…
- Mexican car dealers delight in selling “imported” cars from the USA, even as hundreds of thousands of Mexican-made NAFTA cars are sold in the U.S. and Canada…
- Many Americans are sure that Mexicans aren’t modern technical people or engineers at the very moment Mexico is graduating half the annual engineer output of the United States though its population is only a third the size of the size of the United States.
- Cars made in Mexico can be exported to and sold in a hundred different countries while American made cars cannot; why not?
- Is traditionally protectionist Mexico a more free trade country than the U.S.? Yes.
- Is it true that trade between the U.S. and Mexico is a million dollars-a-minute? Yes.
These questions and answers are why you should listen to THE CONTRERAS REPORT – BUSINESS MEXICO.
Brought to you by Raoul Lowery Contreras of The Contreras Report: Business México